Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My blog 2 Fame

Tristan King
NyciSchool

. What do you like best about going to school here?

Well for me it’s a very exciting experience. Every day I get up an travel all the way to Manhattan to go to school. Many people when I tell them that say “Why don’t you just go to school in Brookyln”. I guess its because I love to travel an its fun to go to school far away from where I live. The commute in the morning is jus a wonderful experience. In school the mission statement is to prepre kids with the skills necessary to survive in the 21st century and also tackling real world problems . An if you think about any job you do,you don’t only rely on just reading an math skills, you have to have some technical knowledge..
.What do you like least?

My least favorite thing is the fact we get out later than other schools. From talking to all my friends they get out 2.05, 3.50 or around 1 something. But For my school we get out at 4.10 Mondays ,Tuesdays ,Thursdays. An 3.20 Wednesdays and Fridays. But for the things im learning in school I guess its worth it.

.If you could make changes to the scheduling or curriculum, what would they be ?

I would make the schedule so we come in at 10.00. I really don’t mind the schedule or the curriculum.

.how do you think other students feel about the school?

(Hahaha) Well from my point a view some kids don’t like school because its school. But that’s from my point of view.

.Is there anything unfair about the school?

Not really I mean school is a part of life .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool simple but long-raquel

Unknown said...

nice posts. i agree that we should get out a little earlier. in my opinion, i hate school.

Anonymous said...

lol i like school, i like being with my friends. and i also hate ending school on 4 20 some days. i agree with raquel, it is pretty loooonnngg

Malcom Gray said...

I agree that it is a good experience with traveling to school, and it is better than staying in the same place that you know over and over again, and i also think that the school is very interesting because it is different from any other school in NYC>